It’s not your fault that everyone else is the worst! SafeAuto knows you and your car are pretty much perfect. That being said, here’s how to deal with the pains of being a perfect driver.
1. That car with the obscenely loud stereo that just had to pull up next to you.
HOW DO I DEAL?! Easy. Turn up your own music. Challenge accepted.
2. When you really need to pee, but there are absolutely no gas stations or rest areas to be found.
HOW DO I DEAL!?! When nature calls, we’ll find a way to improvise. We always do.
3. Pedestrians who have no regard for your time.
HOW DO I DEAL?! Pretend they are cute ducklings. It’s your best bet.
4. When you just can’t get past a single stop light.
HOW DO I DEAL?! Pull over, shut your eyes, and listen to some of your favorite tunes. This will disrupt the timing.
5. People who decide to wait until the last minute to merge.
HOW DO I DEAL?! Just take a deep breath and let it go. These people never learn.
6. When you get stuck in gridlock traffic after work.
HOW DO I DEAL?! Stay late after work. Or leave early. Yeah, just leave early.
7. People who don’t know what the fast lane is for.
HOW DO I DEAL?! Lower your shades, grip the wheel, and carefully maneuver around them.
8. Slow drivers in general.
HOW DO I DEAL?! Pity them. They know not what they do.
9. When someone decides to tailgate you, for whatever reason.
HOW DO I DEAL?! Throw some shade in that rearview mirror. They’re paying attention.
10. People who can’t drive in a little rain.
HOW DO I DEAL?! Be patient with them. They’ll get it someday. And give them wide berth. Extra-wide berth.
11. People who don’t understand the concept of “right on red.”
HOW DO I DEAL?! You have a horn. Use it.