Improve fuel economy, reduce emissions & save money with Cataclean®: the complete engine, fuel and exhaust system cleaner. Simply Pour and Go every 3 months!
Cataclean is a patented EPA approved complete engine, fuel and exhaust system cleaner that reduces carbon build-up and also cleans your vehicle’s oxygen sensors, fuel injectors and cylinder heads. Cataclean does not alter fuel composition and is safe for gasoline, diesel and hybrid engines. Testing at an independent emissions testing facility showed using Cataclean can lower your total hydrocarbon emissions (Performance results are dependent on driver habits and vehicle condition.)
Use Cataclean to fix drivability issues such as power reduction, hesitation and hard starts, as a pre-treatment before an emissions test or to extend the life of your vehicle.
A well-running engine helps to restore and maintain catalytic converter efficiency. Use four times a year to help maintain proper engine operation.
- EPA Approved
- Easy to use -Simply pop, pour and go every 3 months
- Original long nose bottle which is capless gas tank compatible
- Does not alter fuel composition and is safe for gasoline, diesel and Hybrid engines
- Restores Catalytic Converter, Oxygen Sensors, Fuel Injectors and cylinder heads
- Reduces Hydrocarbon Emissions on Gas Motors by up to 50%
- Reduces carbon build-up
- Legal in all 50 states
- Patented Formula
- Improves Fuel Efficiency and MPG
How to use Catalean:
Pour entire content of bottle into fuel tank then drive for at least 15 minutes and refuel when necessary. For best results it is recommended to add one bottle of CATACLEAN to approximately ¼ tank of fuel.
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle