1. You are: immaculately dressed and always ready for anything.
You should drive: a modern sports car as slim and sleek as your tux, and full of enough horsepower to get you anywhere on time.
2. You are: a dirt magnet, a dust volcano, a walking mess.
You should drive: a mudding truck because mud baths are baths too.
3. You are: reading this between sets.
You should drive: a vintage muscle car because you know a thing or two about dedication, and you’re willing to put in work on both your body and your car.
4. You are: in the middle of leg day, every day.
You should drive: a snug speedster you’ve got places to be, but only if you can get there fast… and lap everyone.
5. You are: a flower child, a jam band aficionado, a hippie.
You should drive: a minibus to take you and your worldly possessions wherever the next concert is.
6. You are: an adrenaline junkie.
You should drive: a rally car because… roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
7. You are: tripping over your own feet, all the time.
You should drive: a station wagon for the space to keep those feet apart, but also for the structural integrity and the nearly infinite airbags.
8. You are: ready to host a dance party wherever you are.
You should drive: a lowrider so you can bring every subwoofer you own with you wherever you go in your trunk or truckbed.
9. You are: renting a cramped, tiny apartment.
You should drive: a city car to turn your two-lane, one-way roads into a highway.
10. You are: master and commander of all you survey.
You should drive: an SUV to help these lowly humans remember just who you are and why you tower over them.
11. You are: an expert multitasker and an active socialite.
You should drive: a minivan to carry your friends, activity supplies, and phone chargers.
12. You are: young at heart.
You should drive: an art car because you’ll never be a dinosaur, you just get to drive one all the time.